Sunday 24 November 2013

Sundays Mommy feature: Younique with Katrina Baker


Who doesn’t love make up???  

For me I’m the type of person that doesn’t really wear that much make-up, just the bare minimum which consists of face moisturiser, cover-up/foundation, a light bronzer and some mascara and on the odd occasion I put some eye shadow and some lip gloss.

I used to buy makeup  at the local grocery store and not pay that much attention to what I was buying. A few years ago, I went to Sephora to buy some  all natural makeup . I managed to find a few skin care products and a very limited supply of  makeup products.  The few  products that I bought I’ve noticed that my skin doesn’t "break out" that much and doesn’t leave the feeling of wearing layers upon layers of makeup.  Well let’s just say that looking for some products that are all natural, gluten free...that’s right!!!!  I said gluten free and not tested on animals is not an easy task.

But the search has ended for the all natural make-up.... That’s right ladies; I managed to find a company that sells all natural make-up as well as gluten free. I didn’t need to search that far as the answer was right in front of me on a daily basis.

So my new best friend for the makeup side of me is Younique products and my personal sales rep Katrina Baker.

 Younique is a company that is like Avon and Mary Kay on where you can host parties and shop on line. But what makes them different is that you get to shop by looks that are created by the “look artists” and shop by specific categories ranging from fresh to lucrative.

 “Younique's mission is to uplift, empower, validate and ultimately help build the self-esteem of women around the world. Through high-quality products that encourage these core values - along with spiritual enlightenment”

About Katrina:

“I love being a Younique Presenter! Owning my own Younique business allows me the opportunity to work from home, choose my own hours, and control how much money I want to make. I am happy to be your personal Younique Presenter to show you all of these amazing products. Please browse my website and feel free to contact me with any questions. Younique keeps things fresh, new, and exciting by always adding new beauty and fashion products to their product line. I love their products! If you would like to earn Hostess Rewards by holding an online Virtual Party, I can show you how to earn free products without even having to hold a party at your house! I feel so empowered by this business! If you would like to learn more about the products, or how you can earn extra cash by selling these products and becoming a Presenter, please let me know! Whether you are interested in joining my company, or purchasing amazing products, you came to the right place. Bookmark me and return often!”

Of course I needed a little bit more info:

What actually made you choose younique?

I was actually hosting parties for about a month. I saw a great opportunity for myself and my family. Being a stay at home mom and to be able to contribute to my household was a wonderful idea, and to become financially and debt free while working at home is going to be a bonus.

What makes younique products different from the rest?

Younique products are naturally based and chemical free and Gluten free except the Refreshed Rose Water. Also not tested on animals.

Where are the products made? Made in China!

Can anyone host a party?

Anyone can host an online party. You just go to my site and go to my parties. It will link you to Facebook and you can invite all your friends from there to purchase. You receive points when anyone purchases products. You can earn free products and half off products.

So I ordered some eye shadow from Katrina and I can’t wait to get them in the mail so I can start wearing them.

 

So go ahead and click on the links below and start shopping!!!!! And don’t forget to enter this weeks draw on where you could win a set of 3 eye shadow samples!!!!!!

 

Links for Younique:
https://www.facebook.com/FiguresBeautyNThings 
 
http://www.youniqueproducts.com/KatrinaFigures

No comments:

Post a Comment