Saturday 23 November 2013

Our first family Christmas outing-surrey Christmas Tree Lighting

Well tonight was our first Christmas event outing as a family. It was a fun filled evening from listening to choirs signing Christmas carols, eating yummy food at Big Reds Poutine Truck to the lighting of the Christmas Tree. 


It was a great way to kick off the holiday season and to start things off right for all of the great holiday events that we get to do as a family.... Or should I say a great way to start off on the "first of many" to do list. 


I always love to attend this event and this year was my 3rd time go. I guess in a way this officially launches the Christmas season... Well in my eyes it does.And what a great turn out of people this year to show their Christmas spirit.

Well here are to many first Christmas events this year



No comments:

Post a Comment